logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

29.5.17

Kickstarter Update

Ralph's Supermarket
painting of people at a check out in a Ralph's supermarket

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
38 1/2" x 29 1/2" or 97,5 x 75 cm
2016

This painting is available as a reward to my Kickstarter campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

Thank you backers! We have reached 16% and there are quite a few people backing off line whom's pledges I didn't process just yet so I think it's safe to say we've reached 20%!

But of course we still have a lot of miles to go and I urge any one who loves my work to keep sharing the project! Thank you in advance and let's make it happen!

All the best, Gerard

Go to the Kickstaerter Crowdfunding Campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop