logo10 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1 studio no. 15
paintings about blog a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

26.5.17

Slot Machines 3- City Scene Painting Of A Man Gambling In Hotel Lobby Las Vegas

Slot Machines 3
city scene painting of a man playing the slot machines in hotel lobby Las Vegas

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
35 1/2" x 27 2/3" or 90 x 70 cm
2016

This painting is available as a reward to my Kickstarter campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

After a week of campaigning I'm happy to announce that after a few days my project is already 15% backed. Of course it would be really great if you could support me too. You can be donating of course or help me spread the project far and wide. Thank you!

kind regards, Gerard

Go to the Kickstaerter Crowdfunding Campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive & Links