logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

30.5.17

Show At Met Verve and Radio Interview

Marilyn Monroe
painting of man enjoying paintng of Marilyn Monroe by Andy Warhol

G. Boersma
acrylic on MDF
19 3/4" x 15 3/4" or 50 x 40 cm
2016

This painting is available as a reward to my Kickstarter campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

I'll be interviewed on Omrop Fryslan radio this friday june 2, around two o'clock by Willem Waldpyk from Noardewyn Live about my Kickstarter project.

From june 2 - june 3 I'm also showing my work at Met Verve, the store where I get all my supplies in my hometown Leeuwarden (Noordvliet 351). On saturday june 3 I'll be there talking about my work and also do a little painting. You're welcome to join us!

All the best, Gerard

Go to the Kickstaerter Crowdfunding Campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop