logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

7.12.12

Doors- Still Life Painting Of Album Covers Waiting For The Sun And Morrison Hotel



Doors
still life painting of Doors album covers

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
8" x 10" or 20 x 25,4 cm
2012

SOLD

I created this painting for a lovely collector of mine from the US. She just happens to love the Doors and asked me if I could paint something based on their album covers. Waiting For The Sun and Morrison Hotel were her favorites so I used both these titles. She loved it!

I definitely liked painting this one and I'm thinking about making a series out of it. Nothing definite yet, but who knows. In the meaintime I hope you enjoy seeing this one!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about