logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

9.2.12

Vermeer Books- Still Life Painting Of Art Books

Vermeer Books
still life painting of art books

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 3.5" or 15 x 9 cm
2012
SOLD

This painting combines two things I love doing most in life: reading and painting.

In the center of this bookshelf you see a book about one of my favorite artists Johannes Vermeer. His Milkmaid is on the cover. You can view a detail picture of it below.

The museum show in Joure looks great! I spent the latter of the day decorating, it always takes more time than I anticipate. Fortunately, the museum people were just great. They assisted me along the way and I like to thank them for it! I'll post a couple of pics soon!

kind regards, Gerard

Detail Vermeer Books
please keep in mind that the actual size of Vermeer's Milkmaid is about the same as that of a post stamp

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about