logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

9.2.12

Vermeer Books- Still Life Painting Of Art Books

Vermeer Books
still life painting of art books

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 3.5" or 15 x 9 cm
2012
SOLD

This painting combines two things I love doing most in life: reading and painting.

In the center of this bookshelf you see a book about one of my favorite artists Johannes Vermeer. His Milkmaid is on the cover. You can view a detail picture of it below.

The museum show in Joure looks great! I spent the latter of the day decorating, it always takes more time than I anticipate. Fortunately, the museum people were just great. They assisted me along the way and I like to thank them for it! I'll post a couple of pics soon!

kind regards, Gerard

Detail Vermeer Books
please keep in mind that the actual size of Vermeer's Milkmaid is about the same as that of a post stamp

If you're interested in purchasing this painting just send me an email stating the title for more information and price. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment