logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

8.2.12

CL037- Still Life Painting Of Shoe Christian Louboutin

CL037
still life painting of Christian Louboutin high heel

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 2.8" or 15 x 7 cm
2012
SOLD

This is the last still life painting of a shoe for now. Starting tomorrow I'm going to concentrate on my other beloved subjects.

Later today I'm going to Joure to decorate my solo show at Museum Joure. I'm not sure yet which paintings to bring, but it's going to be a lot. I'm excited about showing my work at this wonderful museum and cannot wait to get started! The show runs from feb. 11 - april 15. I'll keep you posted!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about