logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

11.10.11

Subway- People Riding New York Subway


Subway
man and woman riding the subway in New York

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
35.6" x 27.6" or 90,3 x 70 cm
2011
SOLD

How I love to paint scenes of the New York subway. I'm attracted to the colors and all the reflections which seem to pop up everywhere. But most of all I'm interested in the people riding the subway.

They all have their own story to tell and it shows on their faces. Hardly anybody talks though, they all retire within their own minds and I can help but wonder what they're thinking about.

This painting makes want to visit New York again soon, maybe I will!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about