logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

25.11.11

Explore The North Paintings- Printing Press

Frisian Printing Press
Man behind computer controlling printing press

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
31.5" x 23.6" or 80 x 60 cm
2011
SOLD

After a tour through the building of the Leeuwarder Courant
I definitely wanted to paint the printing press. I was captured by the ceiling, nothing but technical stuff up there. Even the man is sitting behind a computer.

Man might be small in comparison, but in the midst of this technical jungle he still controls everything. He's still the boss. Last saturday this painting appeared on the back cover of the Leeuwarder Courant. Full-page and full colour!

This afternoon I'm going to bring my paintings to the Grote Kerk. Tomorrow morning famous radio and television host Jan Douwe Kroeske is our host at a special breakfast to kick off the festivities.

I'm going to be called to the stage to present todays painting to the Leeuwarder Courant. A part of the proceeds go to Youth Theatre School Meeuw. I'm looking forward to this! But first I need to decorate the show!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about