logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

6.4.11

Still Life Painting of Security Camera

Security Camera
still life of security camera

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2011
SOLD

This is such a minimalistic painting, but a very strong image as well, at least to me that is. Although we're all used to camera's popping up left and right, I still feel uneasy whenever I see one. I don't mind people looking at me, as long as I get to look at them too. At least on my painting we're watching the camera and not the other way around.

I just posted a more happy painting on my other blog. It's the second larger scaled painting I especially made for my upcoming show. The Wheelbarrow is situated at my great-uncles museum and you can see it here. I also posted 2 images of the show!

kind regards, Gerard

If you're interested in purchasing this painting just send me an email stating the title for price and purchase information.

Larger sized image
current ebay auctions
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop