logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

6.4.11

Still Life Painting of Security Camera

Security Camera
still life of security camera

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2011
SOLD

This is such a minimalistic painting, but a very strong image as well, at least to me that is. Although we're all used to camera's popping up left and right, I still feel uneasy whenever I see one. I don't mind people looking at me, as long as I get to look at them too. At least on my painting we're watching the camera and not the other way around.

I just posted a more happy painting on my other blog. It's the second larger scaled painting I especially made for my upcoming show. The Wheelbarrow is situated at my great-uncles museum and you can see it here. I also posted 2 images of the show!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about