logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

16.12.10

Colt 45

Colt 45

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
8.7" x 9.9" or 22 x 25,2 cm
2010
SOLD

Something completely different from museum scenes, shoes or bookstores! Todays still life painting shows nothing else but a Colt 45. This painting appears in a yet to be released videoclip of popular Dutch band The Proov.

One of the bandmembers is nicknamed Colt 45, don't ask me why, I wouldn't know, but I do know they didn't want to use a real gun in the videoclip so they used my painting instead. Quite an honor!

While painting I couldn't help but notice how powerful this gun looks, even against an yellow background. Perhaps it's because I'm not used to guns, but man that thing is powerful!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about