logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

14.10.10

CL 007 - High Heel Christian Louboutin Back View


CL 007

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.8" x 8.7" or 25,2 x 22 cm
2010
SOLD


Here we go, a nice view from the back of a high heel by Christian Louboutin. In real life the yellow is more penetrating, sometimes I cannot get the colors right on the pic I'm afraid. Anyway, I love this view, you can still see it's a high heel, but it's so oddly shaped from this point of view.

kind regards, Gerard

If you're interested in purchasing this painting just send me an email stating the title for more information and price. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Larger sized image
current ebay auctions
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop