logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

14.7.10

T-Section

T-Section
SOLD


G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2010

Bad news I'm afraid, I didn't get a call from Sotheby's today, which means I didn't make it to the next round of the Royal Prize for Painters. Such a shame! Haven't got the slightest clue why, it isn't custom they tell you. Perhaps I know more tomorrow when I'm picking up my work, but I'm afraid I'll never know. Ah well, back to the easel again! Well friday that is.

In any case, todays painting is a still life painting of an art bookshelf I did a while ago. It got collected by one of my beloved collectors as soon as I finished working on it. Hope you enjoy this!


kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about