logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

22.7.10

Commisioned Painting- Snackbar Het Vliet

Snackbar Het Vliet
SOLD


G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2010

In my hometown there is this quite unusual snackcounter, not because they sell strange things or anything. No, they're pretty straight forward with that. It's because of their clientele and the employees themselves. Imagine the most wonderful characters from all walks of live coming together in one place and you get a good idea of what I'm talking about. One of my collectors is a regular there and asked me to paint this scene of snackcounter Het Vliet.

I'm currently working on a larger sized painting of a man sitting in a coffeeshop (the one that actually sells coffee, not to be mistaken with the Dutch smokeshops which are called coffeeshops as well). It's coming together just great and I'm hoping to complete it anytime soon. After that I will pick up my daily painting routine.


kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about