logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

9.6.10

The Product 2- People On Escalator Ikea

Product 2
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6.7" x 6" or 17 x 15 cm
2010
SOLD

I sometimes use my small daily paintings as studies for my larger works, you know, just to see how it looks or just to try out something. Todays painting is just that, a study for my larger sized piece The Product I did a couple of weeks ago.

Before I started working on the larger sized piece I wanted to practice a little with all those different types of people on the escalator. Besides that I experimented with the composition. I like how you don't really see the escalator here, but after going back and forth I eventually went for a wider shot for my larger sized painting.

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about