logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

4.6.10

Beer- Original Still Life Realism Painting Of Bottles Of Beer In Supermarket

Beer
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
17.3" x 15.6" or 44 x 39,5 cm
2010
SOLD


During one of my shows in the US I visited the supermarket. On a shelf I saw this wonderful still life of bottles of beer. It reminded me of something Bender of Futurama once said: 'Ah beer, some many choices, and it makes so little difference.'

Another quote from Homer Simpson soon came to mind as well:'Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.' And by Homer as well:'Now there's a temporary solution.' Needless to say I had great fun painting this scene!

Beer is currently up for auction on ebay. I usually don't auction medium sized paintings on ebay, but I thought to give it try. If it's succesful I just might try another one as well. In any case I got a couple of small paintings ready for auction. I will post those next week. If you wish to place your bid on Beer you can enter the auction here

kind regards, Gerard


Detail Beer


Larger sized image
current ebay auctions
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop