logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

4.6.10

Beer- Original Still Life Realism Painting Of Bottles Of Beer In Supermarket

Beer
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
17.3" x 15.6" or 44 x 39,5 cm
2010
SOLD


During one of my shows in the US I visited the supermarket. On a shelf I saw this wonderful still life of bottles of beer. It reminded me of something Bender of Futurama once said: 'Ah beer, some many choices, and it makes so little difference.'

Another quote from Homer Simpson soon came to mind as well:'Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.' And by Homer as well:'Now there's a temporary solution.' Needless to say I had great fun painting this scene!

kind regards, Gerard


Detail Beer

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about