logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

18.5.10

The Outfit- Painting Of 2 Women In Clothing Store

The Outfit

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
20.4" x 17.4" or 51,8 x 44 cm
2010
SOLD

As you probably noticed already I'm currently focusing more on larger and medium sized paintings. Not that I'm forgetting about my dailies, but it's just that I feel like making some larger ones for a change. I like the amount of detail I can put into those paintings as todays painting clearly shows.

The painting shows a clothing store where 2 ladies are looking to buy some new killer outfit. I had great fun painting all those different shades of reds and yellows. The colors also give the painting such a warm feeling.

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about