logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

22.4.09

Obama Books Two

A while ago I painted a still life of books about Obama. I actually had another one in mind, but didn't started to work on that untill yesterday. I thought I could finish it in one day easily, but boy what I was wrong.

I already had a slow start, because the art commission of Isala hospital from Zwolle paid me a visit on monday evenening which was great. As from now on my painting Subway Platform is part of their impressive collection of art!

Of course I celebrated and went to bed late. But when I did woke up, my shoulder was hurting, must have slept on it wrong, making it difficult to lift my left arm. Of course that's the one I paint with. Nonetheless I started working on Obama Books Two, but the details were too much to finish in one session, especially with a shoulder like that. Started to work on it again today, my shoulder even worse. But I managed to finish the painting, sure hope you enjoy it!


kind regards, Gerard



Obama Books Two
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2009
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about