logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

23.4.09

Graffiti Train

Not a lot of people know this, but I used to be a graffiti artist. Well, only did legal walls of course. If I spraypainted something illegal in the village I grew up in, the only cop there knew exactly who to turn to, so that was out of the question. Soon I moved on from graffiti to realistic painting, because I felt I could express myself way better that way. But whenever I see something related to graffiti it always grabs my attention as is the case with todays painting. The woman just happened to stand in the way;)

kind regards, Gerard

ps my shoulder is still stiff, but is doing way better than yesterday luckily!



Graffiti Train
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2009

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about