logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

17.11.08

Alligator - Painting of woman looking at art 6 x 6"

You might be wondering why todays painting is entitled 'Alligator'. Well, if you look closely on the painting the woman is looking at you see a naked man fighting of an alligator, while an young lady is looking at the scene. This lovely painting is by Felix Vallotton as seen in the Kunsthalle in Hamburg.

Today I also got some very good news! I cannot say much about it for now, I wish I could, but it has something to do with an artfair and believe me it's huge! More info soon!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Alligator
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD



Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about