logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

10.10.08

Subway Platform

Todays painting may look a bit grimy, but that just how it is at places in the New York underground. Of course that's also something that made me paint this one in the first place. I love the dark and grey colours against the white, they make a lovely contrast.

Yesterday I talked about the financial crisis and how the bank that holds my savings has gone bankrupt. Last night our minister of finances assured that everybody gets his money back. That's something, but I'm afraid it's going to be a long wait. The Financial Newspaper in Holland is going to publish a picture of The Show this monday. Have a great weekend!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



Subway Platform
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6.7" x 6", 17 x 15 cm
2008
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about