logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

9.10.08

The Chase

With the financial crisis going on I couldn't think of a more appropriate painting than The Chase. It's the larger sized version of yesteryears daily painting. The crisis hit me hard yesterday by the way. Icesave, the bank that holds my savings has gone bankrupt. It's still unsure what will happen next, but I'm hoping everything is going to be okay.

In other financial news and this is good news for a change, the Financieel Dagblad (Financial Newspaper) is going to publish an article about me. I'm not sure when, but I do know it's accompied with a picture of one of my paintings. It could be todays painting. Of course I'm hoping their readers understand that art is the best investment in these days and age and that I can welcome many new collectors. Oh well, let's see what happens! I keep you posted!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



The Chase
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
20.4" x 17.3", 51,8 x 44 cm
2008

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about