logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

14.8.08

Middle Ages

Not only has the Kunsthalle in Hamburg an impressive selection of modern art, they also have a lot of art from the middle ages. Usually I'm not really attracted to those type of paintings, but the panels on my painting caught my attention. The large panels were standing on bars and you can actually walk around them. At first I thought they were painted on both sides, but that wasn't the case. I found it kind of interesting to see the back of the panels, but front wasn't bad to look at either, haha. Anyway, I sure hope you enjoy this little gem!

New paintings are up for auction on ebay. Starting bids are low, so make sure you don't miss it. You can find the a survey of the auctions here: Ebay auctions

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Middle Ages
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
special birthday action

available paintings about