logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

20.8.08

Expressionism

This may come as a surprise to you, but even though I'm a realist I'm still a huge fan of expressionism. I love the loose brushstrokes, the intense colours and well, just the way those artist express themselves. I could never paint like that, it just doesn't feel right to do myself. Anyway, the woman on my painting is looking at a painting by Kirchner in the Kunsthalle in Hamburg.

New paintings are up for auction on ebay. Starting bids are low, so make sure you don't miss it. You can find the a survey of the auctions here: Ebay auctions

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



Expressionism
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about