logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

28.7.08

The Circle

I've been busy painting still lifes these last few days, but as I said I didn't give up painting humans at all as todays painting clealry demonstrates. I love how the figures are sitting/ standing in a circle. They connected to each other, but are still enjoying art in their own way. The lovely painting on the back is by Felix Vallotton as seen in the Hamburger Kunsthalle.

In other news my birthday is coming up this friday and I got a special action in the decks! More details will follow this week, so hold tight!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Circle
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.9" x 8.7", 25,2 x 22 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about