logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

12.11.18

Show With Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, Damien Hirst, Mr. Brainwash At Galerie Costé, Deauville, France

Installation view of my show at Galerie Costé with works by Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, Damien Hirst, Mr. Brainwash and a few others. On the right you see my painting Hope

Happy to be included in a show with Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, Damien Hirst, Mr. Brainwash and a few others. If you're in Deauville, France please visit Galerie Costé to see the show!

kind regards, Gerard

Here you see my painting Ralph's Supermarket standing humbly beneath a work by Keith Haring. On the far right you see my painting Hope again

Close up view of my painting Hope

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about