logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

23.4.16

Hello- Boy With Cell Phone In Front Of Painting By Roy Lichtenstein



Hello
painting of a boy with a cell phone in front of a painting by Roy Lichtenstein

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2016
SOLD

Now my wife is studying for a new job I get to watch our kid a lot. I really love spending time with her, but it leaves little time for painting. So after 2 to 3 years of concentrating on larger scaled works I thought now would be a perfect time to get back to making small paintings again. It feels good I can tell you. For starters I thought this museum scene of a boy holding a cell phone in front of a painting by Roy Lichtenstein was just the perfect motive to get going. Not sure if I can make a painting on a daily basis, probably not, but I post as often as possible. Of course I keep on working larger scaled works as well!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about