logo10 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1 studio no. 15
paintings about blog a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

22.11.12

Jobs And Books- Still Life Painting Of Steve Jobs' Biography


Jobs And Books
still life painting of Steve Jobs' biography and others books

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
9 1/4" x 30" or 23,5 x 76 cm
2012

Inspired by one of my smaller daily paintings I did earlier this year. I just needed to paint a larger version of it. I'm loving the black and white vs color contrast. Of course that look Steve Jobs has on his face is just great too.

kind regards, Gerard

If you're interested in purchasing this painting just send me an email stating the title for more information and price. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

current auctions
available daily paintings
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive & Links