logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

13.1.12

CL022- Still Life Painting Of Black Shoe By Christian Louboutin

CL022
still life painting of black Christian Louboutin high heels

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 3.5" or 15 x 9 cm
2012
SOLD

I love painting shoes, especially brand new high heels like this one by Christian Louboutin. To me shoes are very symbolic: it says a lot about the person who's going to wear them. I love the shapes, colors, lighting and just to paint them as realistically as I possibly can .

kind regards, Gerard

If you're interested in purchasing this painting just send me an email stating the title for more information and price. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

current ebay auctions
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment
shop shop