logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

4.4.11

Street Scenes- Cash Machine

Cash Machine
man withdrawing cash from ING atm machine

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2011
SOLD

I had a nice relaxing weekend with no painting whatsoever and right now I'm getting back to painting mode, fully charged once again!

This week I'll present my latest largest scaled paintings and post pictures of my upcoming show with my great-uncle. The show opens this saturday at 14.00, sure hope you can make it! For now I hope you enjoy todays painting of a man withdrawing cash at an ING atm machine!

kind regards, Gerard

If you're interested in purchasing this painting just send me an email for price and purchase information

Larger sized image
current ebay auctions
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop