logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

1.4.11

Readers & Bookstores- Downstairs

Downstairs
man reading book in bookstore


G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2011
SOLD

While walking up the stairs of a bookstore I looked down and saw this great view of a man reading on the ground level. The books are bathing in light giving the painting this wonderful atmosphere I absolutely love.

Yesterday I finished decorating for the show with my great-uncle Jopie Huisman. It looks fantastic! I got my own space upstairs showing 15 larger scaled paintings, including 3 brand new ones which I'm going to present to you next week. I will also post pictures then. The show opens 14.00h, saturday april 9, sure hope you can make it!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about