logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

12.4.11

Still Life of Security Camera Two

Security Camera Two
still life of security camera

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2011
SOLD

I'm slowly getting back to my usual routine, but I cannot help but think about how wonderful the opening was last saturday.

However, the new biography of Jopie is causing quite a stir. From right to left people are calling or emailing me saying they found some serious mistakes in the book.

I'm still reading the biography myself and the only thing I found thus far which is absolutely not true is how the book depicts my grandfather. He's depicted as a happy-go-lucky type and a drunk, but he was nothing of the sort.

I find this pretty annoying and wonder where this information came from. I already discussed this with the author and he said he had to look it up, so we'll wait and see. As for the other mistakes people pointed out, I first want to read the book, before I have anything to say about that.

In any case, the show is a must see for all who care about my great-uncle! As for me, I'm happy to be painting again. I'm getting ready for my next show which opens april 23 in my new gallery Roos Van Tudor in Leeuwarden. More info follows soon!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about