logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

2.3.11

Portrait Geert Wilders With Muslims Update 2

A short update with links to the media coverage for my portrait of Geert Wilders With Muslims. Omrop Fryslan Hjoed, Weekkrant Fryslan and the Leeuwarder Courant. All articles are in Dutch or Frisian, but I sure hope you enjoy those.

I'm afraid that through all the attention my painting gets I find it hard to get back into my daily painting routine, but I will pick that up as soon as time permits me to do so. The painting time I do have right now I devote to a larger scaled painting for a very special upcoming show with my late greatuncle Jopie Huisman. More info soon!

In the meantime thanks again for all your kind words and positive responses, I sure do enjoy getting those, keep them coming and please feel free to pass the painting to your friends!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about