logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

13.12.10

CL 014

CL 014

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2010
SOLD

The second high heel shoe painting for ebay. I approached it a bit different this time around. I thought it would be fun to zoom in and only show the nose of the shoe. It gives the painting a more abstract feel, but still it's realistic as well. I like that!

CL 014 is the last shoe painting for now, I will be returning to some urban scenes and of course I continue working on my larger sized painting. That one is really complicated, it has over 750 little portraits. I'm about half way through and cannot wait to get it completed!

Today I'm heading over to see my painting relatives Gerrit Wijngaarden and Grietje Huisman to discuss a very special show. More info follows soon!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about