logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

8.10.10

JC 003 - High Heel Shoe Jimmy Choo


JC 003

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.8" x 8.7" or 25,2 x 22 cm
2010

SOLD

I'm having so much fun painting the shoes, I cannot believe I haven't done this a long time ago! Today I got a black Jimmy Choo shoe for you. The bands were kind of tricky to paint, because of all the subtile corners and reflections.

Tonight opens the groupshow Skrift at Omrop Fryslan at 17.00 pm. Looking forward to it!

kind regards, Gerard

Larger sized image
current ebay auctions
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop