logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

25.3.10

Tomatoes 2 - Still Life Painting Of Red Tomatoes


Tomatoes 2

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2010
SOLD

Another still life of tomatoes, I simple couldn't resist the red color! I ate the tomatoes afterwards by the way, no need to waste such tasteful food, is there?

Besides eating tomotoes I got interviewed today by Mirjam van Houten for De Moanne. This Frisian cultural magazine will publish an article in their may issue about artists and entrepreneurship. The article sounds very promising as it gives an in dept view by different artists on this topic. Of course I let you know when the magazine hits the newstands in may. I would like to thank Mirjam for the pleasant interview and I'm looking forward reading the article in due time!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about