logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

17.3.10

Paprika- Still Life Realism Painting Of Paprika Bell


Paprika
click here to bid

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2010
SOLD

Well, after finishing the potatoes, which was so much fun to do, I thought I should try my hand at some other food as well. You know, just to find out if I liked that as well.

I wanted to paint something with a complete different texture, but it had to have some color in it. That's how I ended up painting todays paprika. As it turned out I really liked painting the paprika as well and you just might expect some other paintings with fruits or vegetables.

Alongside Paprika and Potatoes 3 I relisted Other Direction for auctioning on ebay. You can enter the auction for Other Direction here or check out all current auctions here.

kind regards, Gerard

Larger sized image
current ebay auctions
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop