logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

18.9.09

English Literature - painting of bookshelf

In addition to Art Bookshelf I painted English Literature yesterday, but I didn't find the time to post it then. The books on the shelf are all English literature as you would have guessed by the title. I do read a lot of English books, but I must say I haven't read any of the books on my painting yet, but I'm sure that day will come. On the painting you see books by John Irving, James Joyce and others. The scene is taken from a visit to a second hand bookstore in my hometown.

Today we're getting ready for the show tomorrow in Blitsaerd. We're going to hang all the art in place and make sure everything is top notch. A lot of work, but I'm really looking forward to it! Of course you're welcome to join us in the festivities, we would love to have you as our guest! More information about the show can be found
here
kind regards, Gerard Boersma


English Literature
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6.7" x 6" or 17 x 15 cm
2009

SOLD


Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about