logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

20.8.09

Graffiti Train

Todays painting is the larger sized version of my daily painting Graffiti Train I did a while ago. The painting shows a woman waiting for her train at the central station of Zwolle. In the background you see a train covered with graffiti. Being an artist I always like to see trains like that. Imagine one of my artworks up there riding cross country through the Netherlands, that sure would be something!

It seems I'm getting back into my larger sized painting modus. I don't know why, but somehow it just feels good to do right now. I'm close to finishing a new one soon any day now!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



Graffiti Train
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
13.8" x 12" or 30,6 x 35 cm
2009

SOLD


Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about