logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

17.8.09

Central Station - painting of central station at night

I still travel by train every now and then. Recently I came back late at night from a trip to Groningen. Usually the central station is quite busy, but at night there's hardly anyone. It makes the place look a little bit eerie, but still comfortable to me, because I was almost home. Todays painting gives a good sense of what I felt when I stepped out of the train.

The opening last saturday of the show Nieuwe Uitleenschatten in Groningen was huge succes. Although it was really warm that day a lot, and I mean a lot, of people showed up. The show itself was a pleasure to visit, great selection of work by great artists. If you haven't seen the show yet, you can do so until aug 28.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



Central Station
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
8.7" x 9.9" or 22 x 25,2 cm
2009
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about