logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

7.4.09

Self Improvement - painting of bookshelf

I know I said I would pick up my daily painting as you're used to, but the thing is I'm currently working on a larger sized painting which is nearing completion. Eastern is coming up too and the larger sized painting is just perfect for it. So instead of picking up my dailies I first want to finish this painting. I'm not going to tell you what's on it, you just have to wait and see! In the meantime I hope you enjoy Self Improvement!

kind regards, Gerard



Self Improvement
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2009
SOLD

www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop