logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

12.11.08

Surfing - Painting of woman behind computer 6 x 6"

Last week the Noordelijk Filmfestival took place in my hometown Leeuwarden. The festival is about movies, movies and more movies. Usually they show alternative movies, you know those which aren't made in Hollywood, but this year there were a lot of documentaries too. I visited the festival last saturday and I saw a real bad one. Luckily I also saw this scene of a lady taking a break from the movies and checking the internet. She traded the big screen for a smalller one.

As you probably know already I auction my paintings here on my blog, but I decided to run them a little bit longer than one day. Starting now the auction will last for a week.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Surfing
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD



Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about