logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

11.11.08

Park Place - Subway painting New York 6 x 6"

It feels good to be working on my daily paintings again! Today I returned to one of my favourite subjects of all time: the subway of New York. Usually I paint the people riding the metro, but I now focused more on the carriage itself. The chrome metal being the one thing that attracts me most. It's great fun to paint shiny things like that.

Today I also finished the larger scale painting I mentioned yesterday. I'm going to do the over night test, just to make sure it's really finished. I think I'll post the painting the day after tomorrow.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



Park Place
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD




Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about