logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

29.10.08

The Wall

You are probably wondering why the man on the painting is staring at a wall. Well, the wall is a vending machine. After inserting your coin you can open a little window to get some kind of snack. When lucky the snack is steaming hot, when you ran fresh out of luck the snack is not edible at all. It's worth a try though!

The Wall will be shown at my open studio this weekend, which I'm really looking forward to. As for now I'm busy preparing, you know figuring out what to show, framing and many other little things that need to be taking care of. It's taking shape as we speak and I cannot wait to greet my guests!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Wall
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about