logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

30.10.08

3rd Ave

On todays painting you see a man reading on the subway station of 3rd Ave in New York. Like my previous daily painting 23rd Street you see the scene from the platform across. I love this view through the heavy beams. Although the composition is quite simple, it works quite well!

I'm still preparing for my open studio this weekend. I still have to clean out my studio and hang the art so everything is top notch. I'm planning to do this and a bunch of other chores tomorrow. I think I'll need the whole day for it, so no painting this friday, but I will be back soon!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


3rd Ave
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about