logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

25.9.08

23rd Street

This is one of the stations I traveled to from yesterdays subway station. Of course there were others as well, but this one caught my eye because of the arrangement of the people. The view from the platform across trough all the black beams make the scene complete for me.

Besides my daily painting I just completed a larger size one as well today. Well that is to say I think I did. I'm going to do the overnight test, you know let it rest for a while and then see if there's any adjusting to do. It's a great scene with children, but you see that soon enough!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


23rd Street
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about