logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

6.8.08

The Elevator

Last week my relatives Gerrit Wijngaarden en Grietje Huisman paid me a visit. Both are excellent painters themselves and we always wind up talking about our paintings, something I love to do. While looking at my painting The Elevator (2005) Grietje mentioned the painting could be better if I let out most of the details on the right. I was curious how that would look and I immediately started working on a second version of the painting. Well, todays painting is the result of my efforts and I must say I like it very much!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



The Elevator
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
13.8" x 12", 35 x 30,6 cm
2008
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about