logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

16.6.08

The Bridge

I'm glad I told you guys last friday that at this point I'm focussing more on my larger sized paintings and temporarily not have to deal with the pressure of finishing a painting daily, because since this weekend I quit smoking. Things are going well, haven't touched one sigarette since, but at times everything just flashes in front of my eyes and I'm having trouble concentrating. Then I know it's time for one my very tasty nicotine chewing gums, which helps a bit. I hope todays painting and the paintings ahead don't look too shaky. Please forgive me if they do, but I defenitely want to kick my nasty habit to the curb once and for all!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Bridge
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.9" x 8.7", 25,2 x 22 cm
2008
SOLD



info@gerardboersma.nl


Larger sized image


www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about