logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

17.5.08

The Observers Two

If this scene looks familiar to you, you're right. The painting is a second version of my blogpainting The Observers, 15 x 15 cm. Usually when I make another version I choose to make it larger, but in this case I wanted to see if I could pull it off on a smaller size. I think it works quite well. The scene is siutated at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam and although the painting is mostly covered the couple is looking at the Milkmaid by Vermeer.

Observers Two will be shown at my open studio next weekend. Tomorrow I will continue the preview!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Observers Two
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
3.5" x 2.7", 9 x 7 cm
2008

SOLD

www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about