logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

16.5.08

Big Fish

If you have been following my blog lately you probably know I'm having my open studio in the weekend of 24th and 25th of may. I will show my latest paintings and some exclusives which I painted especially for this event. Starting from now I will give you a preview of these paintings and post them this week untill the big event.

First up is Big Fish. I'm keeping it in the family with this one, because the man is looking at a painting of my relative Gerrit Wijngaarden in Gallery Zofier. I entitled the painting after the statues of the big fishes, but of course the real big fish is the painting by Gerrit!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Big Fish
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
13.8" x 12", 35 x 30,6 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about