logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

6.5.08

Elevator

I'm back from my short spring break to Hamburg and happy to be painting again! I had a great time in Hamburg, especially loved the museum Kunsthalle. You can expect a little series about this German city soon. From now on it's business as usual with a painting a day.

On saturday the 24th and sunday 25th of may my new studio will be open all day for all to see. On display are my latest paintings and some exclusives which I painted especially for this event. You're cordially invited to come! For those who aren't able to pay me a visit, I make sure you can see a preview of the exhibition online beforehand. More info follows soon!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Elevator
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about